01. Add one teaspoon ghee to the refined flour and rub it in hard with your fingers.
02.Add enough salted water to it and knead to a stiff dough. Divide the dough to large lemon sized balls.
01. Pressure-cook the meat with water (half glass), turmeric powder, red chilly powder and salt.
02. Mince the cooked meat.
03.Heat 1tbsp oil in a pan and sauté the onions. Now add the green chillies, ginger and garlic and sauté well.
04.It now time for the coriander leaves and garam masala to go in. Stir well.
05.Add the minced meat and cook till all the water is absorbed and mix turns dry enough.
01. Heat 1tbsp oil in a pan and sauté the onions and green chillies.
02.Pour half cup water and add the semolina when the water begins to boil. Stir and add the lemon juice, garam masala, coriander leaves and salt and scramble.
01. Roll out the dough balls to square shaped chappathis.
02. Spread some meat masala on the two opposite corners of the square chappathi and some semolina masala on the other two corners. Place an egg piece with the flat side down in the middle.
03. Cover with another chappathi.
04. Seal the edges by pressing and twisting.
05. Repeat the process with the remaining dough balls and filling. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry till golden brown.
06. Serve hot.